Max

Max

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I had a 3rd person this week (who I know cares about me) say Debbie, you can't change the world!  Ughh.. and I say, why not!!!  Seriously, why can't I make a difference.  I would imagine that all the people out there who truly do make a difference were told the same!!  I am glad that never stopped them!  I think of Andrea Roberts, the Executive Director of Reece's Rainbow.  What would of happened if she never proceeded with Reece's Rainbow?? Seriously, WHO would be helping these kids?  Who would make us aware that there is this need in the world?  So you see, this is my point, if you want to make a difference, do it! You may not have the support of everyone.... BUT you will know in heart if it is what you need to do!

I was told I need to take care of myself.  This advice has sat on my brain and I agree!  I have learned that some other friends who want to save the world have been told the same thing as well.  Well, it is true. If I'm not healthy and happy, I wont be much good to anyone!!!  So, I fight to find the balance to be a great Mom , a great wife, a great daughter, a great sister, a great friend, take care of my home, my job, fight for advocacy for Down syndrome, save the orphans AND find time to go to the gym, read a good book and just maybe go to bed early and sleep in late.

For now, my blog is my sanity to try to figure out where to go from here!!

Thanks for listening :)

www.reecerainbow.org

1 comment:

  1. Well... you know how I feel, and you know I love you! You can and will change the world Debbie, you have already changed my world!
    I love you

    ReplyDelete